How we can help you
Future Talent is committed to helping young musicians reach their full potential. We award funding to musicians from any musical genre who are demonstrating exceptional talent, but whose financial circumstances mean they are not able to fulfil their musical potential.
We award funding for a variety of needs including:
- Instrument purchase
- Fees for membership to national or local training ensembles
- Junior conservatoire fees
- Residential training course fees
- Graded music exam fees
Future Talent is unable to make grants towards any of the following:
- Travel and accommodation costs
- The cost of tuition or other activity that has already taken place
- The cost of any instrument that has already been purchased
The deadline for the next round of funding has now closed; however details of the next opportunity to apply for support will be published here in due course.